Theoretical and applied contributions from all areas of Game Theory are invited.
We welcome contributions from all areas of game theory, including, but not limited to:
- Cooperative games and their applications
- Mechanism design Networks
- Dynamic games
- Evolutionary games
- Stochastic games
- Voting and power indices
- Learning and experimentation in games
- Computational game theory
- Game theory applications in fields such as: management, energy, health policy, industrial organization
Participants wishing to present a paper should submit an abstract of the paper via online submission on this website. The submission will be open until TBD [posponed].
Guideline for submission
- Abstracts have to be submitted online exclusively.
- Deadline for application is on March 31st 2020.
- Language of submission and presentation is English.
- Participants can present one paper at most.
- Length of the abstract should be approx. 100-300 words.
- Maximum size of the abstract is 2.000 characters (incl. spaces).
- Every recieved submission will be confirmed by email.
- Notifications of acceptance/refusal will be sent TBD [posponed].