The participant’s registration fee includes attendance in the scientific programme, conference materials, coffee and lunch on the conference days, as well as the Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner. The accompanying person’s fee includes the Welcome reception and Conference Dinner.
Register early to take advantage of the lower registration fee. The ’early bird’ registrations and payments must be made by TBD [posponed].
Please note also: presenting authors must register and pay the registration fee by May 31 to confirm their place in the programme. The early bird registration deadline is already May 20th.
The fees for the Regular- and the Student-Ticket includes: conference package, access to talks, coffee breaks, buffet lunches, welcome reception, social programme, gala dinner and discount for accomodations.
Accompanying person ticket
For accompanying persons the fee includes: welcome reception, social programme, gala dinner and discount for accomodations.
|Before TBD||After TBD|
|Regular||300 Eur||400 Eur|
|Student||200 Eur||300 Eur|
|Accompanying person||150 Eur||200 Eur|
- Student registrations require a written letter on university letter head, with the statement that the registered person is a fulltime student at the time of the conference, to be signed by the university professor who is acting as the student’s advisor.
- Each participant needs its own, separate registration.
- Registrations are only valid after the full payment is recieved.
- Certificate of attendance will be issued during the meeting.
- Registrations can be cancelled by sending an email to email@example.com
- Refunds fee will be credited after the conference.
- On or before TBD [posponed] the cancellation charges will be 50% of the registration fee.
- On cancellation after TBD [posponed] no refund will be granted.